Be From B Boy



Originally performed by Freeway & produced by Just Blaze.
It’s a shame, yall da same, theres no other like like (B)
Hand me a notebook & a pen
& I’ll start a trend
Learned a lot more from my losses, than I eva did with my wins
& friend, let me tell u again
Theres no need to pretend, all u gota do is jus jus (B)
Rumor has it every track, I make is classic.
It aint Hard To Tell like track 10 in Illmatic.
How drastic, can’t B passive.
Ama accomplish everything b4 seeing a casket.
Neva flip & loose my Balance like an Acrobatic or may(B)
Sumbody wish me Luck.
I’m no longer layin in da cut.
I’m tryn chase Star Bucks.
Not da coffee, I need sumthing stronger in my cup.
I’ll stomp your Icon, idont give a fuck
& say I’m above da Influence while being drunk!(ah)
I’m da worst, shit.
She said “U drink too much…” bitch, iknow I aint perfect.
& for wat is worth it,
U aint neither, U no model
Funny how I find Less Hapiness with you than I do with a bottle.
How I’m doing? Great, that’s how I’m feeling.
Why? Perhaps cuz I’m living.
Just to elevate, theres no time 2 procrastinate.
Chasing my dreams while being awake.
& I got so much drive in me, its too late
To stop, I have no brakes.
I’m da type to celebrate…my Flaws
Like like look y’all,
Lets meet Saturday Night & lets have a ball.
The hate, I’m try 2 ignore it like when death calls.
& comparisons, I’ve heard ‘em all.
When they hear my sound
People joke around…with my music
& say ama B da next Eminem, no stupid!
I’m not da next him, what a Catastrophe, don’t u realize originality?
I’m da nex Double B.
He, was thinking of rhymes in his mom’s belly.
Your favorite artist is cool but in actuality
He aint shit cuz he has no longevity.
His being destroy by da Industry.
So yes, I guess, He does stink like B.O.
Unlike me thoe, u see da glow.
I’m sharper than
Edward Scrissors hands wearing a Tuxedo.
Here I go, once again with my Big ego. Oh.
Telling me, “I’m da One”, Neo.
C’mon y’all need 2 catch up, y’all lazy.
Dissing B? U don’t faze me.
If I diss u back, sumbody must’ve paid me.
Who cares if u do this daily?
U still suck, u need help like Hati.
What a disappointment 2 your parents like Snooki having a baby.
(haha) look, Im dysfunctional not crazy.
Im sick, dog. Rabies…
Lately, I just wana quit my part-time.
Lately, I just wana 4get about Rhymes.
Lately, I wana 4get about da Old me & put him Behind.
But trust me I’ll B fine cuz its all in my mind.
I’m…usually not following da rules.
I throw ‘em away like da baggy clothes that rappers used 2 use back in ’02.
I’m not gona lie, I use 2 wear double XL too.
& with this Rap shit, I use it as a tool.
Only thing I’m only good at it, y’all aint.
U hot? More like cool. Y’all fools.
Y’all shud disappear outta this atmosphere like da coolest dude in highskool.
Just Becuz he wanted to Be a thug, selling drugs…just without a plan (B)
A sales-clerk, a tagger, a basketball player
An idiot dealing with da consequences later that’s sumthing I used to,
that’s sumthing I used to (B)
whatever I go thru my Life Lessons, unsolved questions
Da answer will always Be me/
whatever I go thru my Life Lessons, unsolved questions
Da answer will always Be me (B)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeathKillz - Chapter Two [Official Music Video]