Nano_Sage


House Music
Biography
I started out hearing DnB tracks when I was 9 years old thanks to Cartoon Network's famous Toonami. They always incorporated DnB tracks for the music to their promos for each show. After that I started listening to more House based tracks such as Daft Punk of course and other techno from video game sound tracks. It wasn't until I turned 18 that my buddy brought me into the world of EDM, and I was ...
completely enveloped by House Music. I've seen so many talented Djs/Producers and it's all been quite a learning experience hearing the amazing tracks they configure and sounds they make their own. I have the utmost respect for those that pour their soul into it and strive to tell a story with the beats they drop. I was able to watch the progression of Infected Frequencies who make up some of my best friends demonstrate their ability to allow the music to radiate from the decks onto the crowd as well as in the lab making tracks that reflect how individual each of their styles is. They, as well as others Dj's like Carlos Alfonzo, Hector Infusion, Denise and more have taught me quite a lot about training your ear. I'm all about collaboration and being able to enjoy the music with the people you're with. Its all for the love of beats, and for me personally its For The Love Of House.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeathKillz - Chapter Two [Official Music Video]