Joseph Skowrinek -2012-

Demons laugh at my life as Angels cry I try to live my dreams.
My mind is full of gunpowder as my thoughts are devoured by these turbulent seas we call destiny.
Shown no remorse of Corse just another corps still breathing and bleeding and breeding.
Fiending for more feeding on less restless nights surrounded by sirens and flashing lights. 
Never been to bright but never lost sight of what’s right just didn’t care.
Swear to turn it all around but my mind was lost and can’t be found no matter how hard I search it just seems to get worst.
Perched high above it all will I jump fly or fall?
Can I escape these disappointments?
I have.
I will be me till the end.
I will fight till my heart stops.
When it’s my time I will be ready.
Mistake there will be plenty.

Joseph Skowrinek -2012-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeathKillz - Chapter Two [Official Music Video]