DARCIA by Poetic Death



There are always two sides to every story, and it must be noted that all songs written on this project (including the happy ones) are all written from my perspective and not hers. She is someone who I still hold very close to my heart to this day and our bond continues to grow stronger. With that being said, enjoy the project and share it with those who may be going through a similar situation.

Lastly, a very special thank you to Kaila Sachse. I love you girl, and thank you for being willing to take part in this project. Until next time...

credits

released 14 May 2012
Special thanks to four specific producers
Who provided me with all the sounds and support
Needed to bring this project together:

- Self Destruct
- Shenron
- Unearthed
- JG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeathKillz - Chapter Two [Official Music Video]