The beauty I’ve experienced

The beauty I’ve experienced
by
Ramon 

The beauty I’ve experienced associating myself with music and art is the pure bliss of creation by human hands and minds. The escape in going to back alley venues or sold out auditoriums is what frees my mind away from the day to day media of hearing Lockheed casualties and reading how many people were killed at a house party. The true representation of underground is being able to be with people that enjoy the peacefulness of witnessing our countries underground giants defeating mainstream cancerous giants. Why would people be afraid of photos showing what really happens in “raves”. All I’ve seen are faces with smiles and hands being put up high reaching towards the endless escape into our universe. With the reality of our present tensions in a country that is constantly at war, there are a few people in this country reaching out to other parts of this world in finding the peace we’ve always wanted.  So let us Rage into 2012 and become the students who become the teachers from the generations who refused to put bullets into people for the sake of cheap labor, the oil to do what our legs were evolved for, and enjoy life for the greatness it was meant to be. Forever in my heart, “Underground”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeathKillz - Chapter Two [Official Music Video]