Morocco's Restaurant in Downtown San Jose




Very few places start with a mother's care. From what I remember, she was at most very pleasant. She even invited me to visit them in Morocco and I also shared the pleasure of driving them to their hotel room when visiting their 2 son's in San Jose. For Jay and Sham, I can only hope that they focus on bringing their culture to San Jose. Located just at the end of Market street, these 2 Bro's share the passion and business for food  just as their parent's do. Their local business supports the arts of San Jose with Live Dancers and Live Musicians. They also share the respect of paying their employee's their last paycheck I also very much hated working here, but when I did, I gave it my all. These 2 men share a passion of bringing culinary arts and live local music to a city that is in much need. I shot all these videos and edited them not for profit, but the fact more of this is needed in San Jose. So please, enjoy some wine and delicious food from their Mother's care and tell them Ramon misses them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeathKillz - Chapter Two [Official Music Video]