Keep Change happening





What is it about bicycling that is so infectious? Is it the battle vs. large corporation? Maybe it’s battling the stereotype that Americans are all fat? Whatever it is, it fills a greater purpose than any drug could give. To know that I’m battling long-run health problems, such as, having a stroke early in life and type-2 diabetes, all I can say is, “Keep giving me the miles and the strength to go further. “
For what it is, I don’t have any medical facts to back any of this up. To be honest, I never even went to graduate school, but for whatever it may be, when I hop on my purple Giant, I’m embraced with this fulfillment of accomplishment. As if somehow I’ve served some sort of purpose in helping keep the earth just okay for a little bit longer, keeping my health in check and gosh darn it, sticking the middle finger straight up to oil companies.
I laugh every time I roll through every gas station. Something inside my head tells me that riding a bicycle is better than driving a car. For whatever it may be, this isn’t some crazy inside information, this is simply for those riders that I’ve met in life to continue progress and change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeathKillz - Chapter Two [Official Music Video]